I have loved seeing each dining club event that Jove has put on (checking that Instagram #plannersdiningclub) and was thrilled to get to capture the Wild, Wild, Country inspired dinner at Brooklyn Grange. Everything about the evening was so lovely and despite the cooler temperatures into the evening one of the warmest events I've witnessed. Everyone involved did a phenomenal job in bringing this together.
Big thanks to:
- Fig & Pig Catering for a meal I wish I could eat over and over and over again.
- Brooklyn Grange for having that incredible space that also promotes sustainable living and local ecology
- Rent Patina for their beautiful furniture. Check out the bar!!
- Fourteen Forty for the exquisite leather menus.
- Broadway Party Rentals for the oh-so-perfect tabletop displays.
- East Olivia for making the most outrageously awesome floral hanging art (best way to describe it?) and showering the rooftop in beautiful florals.
- Yola Mezcal and Forthave Spirits for cocktails I want to try again and again.
- DWP Live Factory for music that just fit so perfectly and had everyone dancing by the end of the night!
- and of course, JOVE MEYERS! Planner extraordinaire for brining everyone together and creating such a masterpiece of an evening. Thank you, thank you.
See more from this event featured on The Venue Report.