Get those photos into gorgeous, handmade albums so you can hold them in your hands and share them for generations to come!
The albums that I offer are unique and beautiful; a true family heirloom. In the digital age, I believe print plays a vital role in family history. Each product is handmade with close attention to detail using the finest archival materials to ensure a long life. Albums are printed on Fuji Crystal Archive paper and bound by hand. The spreads are creased for a full panoramic view, yielding a seamless transition from page to page. Rest easy knowing your album is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects.
I like to keep things as simple as possible, so here's a breakdown of how your album design process works:
1. Pick which size and material of album you would like.
2. Select up to 100 photos from a special link I will provide.
3. I'll design an album for you within 2 weeks and send it to you for review. You will have up to 3 rounds of revisions to make it absolutely perfect.
4. Once the design is ready you'll pick out the color you like for the album (see swatches below) and add any additions you would like including debossing, presentation box or cameos.
5. Your album will be handmade and delivered either by me, in person, or shipped directly to you. HOORAY!
Leather albums embody a traditional, classic look that stands the test of time. Choose from an 8x8, 8x10, 10x10, 11x14 or 12x12 album.
Luxe linen brings a crisp, modern sophistication to any album. Choose from an 8x8, 8x10, 10x10, 11x14 or 12x12 album.